Patent Auction lists patented inventions available for sale or licensing. Inventors can list their patented inventions (or patent pending) for sale. New inventions for sale are added on a daily basis !
Home    List your patent    My account     Help     Support us     Contact us    

"U Turn Indicator" Headlight, Taillight, Side Marker, Mirror

[Category : - OTHER- Automotive Accessories - DESIGN PATENTS]
[Viewed 129 times]

"U-Turn Signal Indicator"
Application Number: 16/723,248
Filing Date: 12/20/2019

Asking while patent pending $4,500,000.00
Plus .07% royalties for the life of the patent.

ABSTRACT
A U-turn signal indicator system for a vehicle includes an indicator assembly including a first portion that may have a first color, and a second portion configured to form a symbol for a U-turn. The second portion may have a second color that contrasts with the first color. The U-turn signal indicator system may further include a light emitting element configured to illuminate the first portion and the second portion, and a control device configured to activate the light emitting element.

Worst Case Scenario:

If you take the lowest price headlight for a 2019 Honda Civic on Amazon.com, the price is $129.79

And up to $549.95 on Amazon.com

But again taking the lowest price at $129.79 and assuming retail has 60% markup leaving just 40% retail price at $51.92 for royalties to be based on.
And even if the royalties are based on manufacturing cost at 50% of that 40% retail price equaling $25.96 per unit for royalties to be based on
at 7% royalties per unit that's $1.82 per headlight in the worst case scenario

And with over 17 million plus vehicles sold in the United states in 2019 and 17.27 million in 2018 the royalties accrued for just one of the years would be over...

$30,940,000.00

That's a year! With just one of the possible assemblies covered by this patent. And this patent applies to headlights, taillights, side mirrors, and individual side markers. This patent covers all makes, & all models, throughout all years.

Even if you used my model of royalties based on 50% on the 40% of retail price, that is a potential of ...

Millions upon Millions

And that's just within the United States.

This will only be listed at this price while it is patent pending. My wife and I are looking to buy our forever home, and we would rather do it sooner than later.

Sell price may be used as 50% up front royalties


Once the Patent has sold I will sign/nortazize the Intellectal property transfer agreement within 10 (ten) business days.

Thanks,

Geoffrey
Designer
[Use the button below to contact me]

















[ Home | List a patent | Manage your account | F.A.Q.|Terms of use]

Copyright PatentAuction.com 2004-2017
Page created at 2020-07-07 17:16:25, Patent Auction Time.